Childcare Vouchers & Tax Free Childcare
Childcare Vouchers and Tax-Free Childcare
We accept childcare vouchers and have signed up to Tax Free Childcare. Parent's can't use Tax Free Childcare at the same time as they receive childcare vouchers, Universal Credit or Tax Credits. However, 30 hours funding can be received alongside these schemes.
Parent's will be able to open a new childcare account. For every £8 a parent pays into their childcare account, the government will pay in an extra £2. Parents can get up to £2,000 government support per child per year towards their childcare costs.
You're usually eligible if all of the following apply:
- is under 12, or 17 if they're registered as having a disability
- usually lives with you (and your partner, if you have one)
- are 16 or over
- live or work in the UK
- are employed or self-employed
- are over 21 and earn on average at least £120 a week, unless in your first year of self-employment (different rates apply if you're under 21 or an apprentice)
- earn less that £100,000 a year each
- don't get other support with your childcare, including from a childcare voucher or salary sacrifice scheme.