We are continuously updating our risk assessment and processes as new information and guidance is released from the Government.
Dropping Off and Collecting from Nursery
- All visitors to use hand gel before entering the centre.
- All adults must wear a face mask unless medically exempt.
- Only 1 adult in reception at a time.
- Staff only are allowed in the nursery room so staff will welcome your child from reception into nursery.
- Your child's bag of clothes must stay in nursery, we will launder dirty clothes so please ensure they are clearly labelled. We will send bags home for refreshing periodically, especially with weather changes.
- Staff continue to thoroughly clean the nursery environment throughout the day.
- Staff will promote regular handwashing during the nursery day.
- Please keep your child at home if they are unwell.
If you need time to speak to a member of staff Tracey is available in the front office on most mornings, otherwise please call 020 8337 7310 Option 2 or 07771 364514.